Residential Moving Company in South Carolina
The Most Trusted Residential Movers in South Carolina
Needing to move house? Found the perfect new apartment or condo? Let LWCS Moving & Storage help make the process as stress and hassle-free as possible! As your trusted local residential movers, we’re able to handle practically every aspect of your move in and around South Carolina, giving you the peace of mind that your belongings are safely cared for and transported to your new place of residence.
Our residential movers will go the extra mile to ensure your belongings are protected through the move, wrapping all your furniture with professional moving pads, plastic wrap, and other protective materials. They’ll even disassemble and reassemble the pieces of furniture requiring it so you don’t have to. We also provide wardrobe boxes so you can safely transport your clothing without the worry of wrinkles or any damage.
Moving to another city or state?
We're Here to Help You Move!
All of this comes at a cost-effective price point and our 93% customer return rate speaks to the quality and care our residential movers are able to provide. Any other residential moving company in South Carolina won’t be able to offer you this same combination of quality service, care, and affordability. Give us a call at (888) 248-MOVE or fill out our online contact form with any questions or to get this process started today!
What to Expect From Our Residental Moving Services:
LCWS will not do anything that we feel is unsafe.
- LCWS will not take a truck off pavement, on steep grades or over freshly graveled driveways.
- LCWS will not connect/disconnect dishwasher, laundry washer, laundry dryers, ice makers, etc. Any assistance we give only as a courtesy. Water and drain connections are the responsibility the use, please note that we will request customer signature for an LCWS waiver, if said should be requested.
- LCWS shall not be responsible for damage to items requiring special instructions if customer fails to provide such instructions including, disassembly or assembly of said items and any special preparation required, please note that we will request customer signature for an LCWS waiver, if said should occur.
- LCWS will not be responsible for damage caused by non-routine moving including but not limited to the following, please note that we will request customer signature for an LCWS waiver, if said should occur:
- Standing furniture on end
- Sharp turns, over-crowded work areas and tight squeezes
- Difficult stairways
- Snags and sharp edges in work areas and doorways
- Handing over balconies, railings, etc.
- Damage caused by weather
- If the customer requests work other than what is stated in the contract or agreed estimate, LCWS reserves the right to fulfill original obligations before completing any additional work, please note that additional fees may apply.
- LCWS reserves the right to reschedule the move at an agreed upon time, which will result in no liability, if there is inclement weather such as rain, snow, ice, etc.
- We reserve the right to send extra men to complete a job in 8 working clock hours or if the job is running past 5:00pm, please note that the customer will be charge accordingly.
- Customers must pay in full at finish of job and any damage claims must be noted on the contract and followed up by the customer in writing to the office.